Huel Delivery to Norway

Hi everyone,

I’m posting on behalf of a Norwegian friend who wants to try Huel.

Looking at the website when trying to order Huel, it seems that Norway isn’t included among the delivery destinations/options. I thought this was strange give that Huel apparently delivers to countries all over the world with relative ease.

I’m wondering if this is just a bug/error with the website or if it is intended? Even fellow Scandinavian countries (Sweden/etc) appear to be included.

If this is indeed intended, then the only real option would be for me to order on behalf of my friend (I live in the UK) and then send it to her monthly/etc by post, which would naturally cost me more in the long run.

Any help or advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Hi there!

We used to sell into Norway, however, we’ve had to stop for two reasons:

The first is the cost to deliver is huge. Not only is delivery more expensive than other Scandinavian countries, but the customs fees can push the cost of ordering 28 meals worth of Huel up to £40 (if we deliver it).

The second, and more important point, is that the Norwegian customs started rejecting packages, so even if we shipped it, it wouldn’t reach your friend. I’m not sure why this is, but we have had similar issues with Australia.

I’m sorry about this. We hope in the future to be able to ship to Norway, but we’re unable to at the moment.

Hi, and thanks for getting back to me.

No problem! I’ll inform my friend and order it for delivery to myself in the UK, and then forward it onto her. If she enjoys it and is satisfied with the results, I imagine this will be what we’ll do until if/when Norway is once again among the delivery options.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

I’m also struggling with this. I 'm 100% huel and live in Norway. I’m currently also having it sent to relatives in sweden and getting them to send it here. But I recon they’ll get sick og receiving package after package og huel fairly soon :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi!

Any progress on this topic? I think the market could be big in Norway (even with slightly higher prices due to transportation).

1 Like

I second this, it’d be great if you could try sending it to Norway again. I used to buy JimmyJoy, and that meant that I had to pay customs in addition to the delivery fee (delivery fee was 50€ for 10-20 kg) but the price was still affordable for me per meal, compared to a lunch in Norway (which comes to 4-9€ per meal in work cafeteria). It has never been rejected by the customs so it might have something do with the way you document the boxes.