Huel Granola future plans or dicontinuation?

RIGHT I’ll stop being lazy and look.

Granola £9.50 for two boxes, which is 2800 calories
Huel v3.0 £50 for two bags, which is 14000 calories, which is five times more than 2800.
You save £2.50 if you buy 14000 calories of granola instead of powder.

Shit gets more complicated when you start factoring in subscriptions and bulk discounts.

2 Likes

Its 4.75 per box but there is no bulk discount.

£4.28 per box with a subscription.

It seems really expensive for a box of cereal but comparing it to powder like @David did, that actually makes it seem okay :+1:t2:

1 Like

I use granola on weekends before eating my cooked breakfast. I tend to have it some days during the week if I feel too full to have a shake. If I feel really hungry on waking, or wake early Ill have granola.

Yeah it’s decent value I reckon. I used to buy ten boxes at a time, which takes up a lot of space. :frowning_face: And there was no bulk discount! But that must be why. Ten boxes of granola isn’t really a lot of Huel, it’s just the same as two bags of powder. You’d need to buy forty boxes to get a discount, and you’d need your own DPD van for it.

2 Likes

And a Huel storage shed…

2 Likes

But can you live off granola?

I’m alive, aren’t I?

2 Likes

I’ll take that as a yes. Thank fuck for that.

2 Likes

Maybe its the reyka talking or maybe davids a good salesman but im gonna buy some granola

Hopefully this pleases our supreme founder

2 Likes

I should get a commission or something. A golden scoop. Hopefully your purchase saves granola from its impending demise.

2 Likes

I didn’t mind the granola when I tried it but it did seem fairly pricey.

I’ve just ordered 4 boxes of it too! I’ve not tried it yet but after so many good reviews, what the heck, it’s gotta be all right. Seems like it might be now or never anyways.

At least chewing will be a fun novelty! :laughing:

3 Likes

I have 60g per day so it lasts a while

1 Like

It is pricey for granola, but it’s not really granola. It’s Huel disguised as granola.

3 Likes

@david you’re doing a much better job of selling this granola than all of Huel’s marketing guys put together :laughing:
You may just save it yet…

2 Likes

Maybe their mistake was calling it granola. It is very expensive for granola.

1 Like

Should’ve called it HyperBreakfast 9000.

5 Likes

Imagine if they’d called RTD “Huel Milkshake”. Three quid for a milkshake? They’re taking the piss.

2 Likes