Huel Granola future plans or dicontinuation?

That’s my problem, i think it tastes good and I’d have it in place of Alpen but it’s just too expensive per portion.

Five Guys manages to charge a lot more than that for a milkshake. I ordered a plain burger and chips once and it was £12. Jokeshop.

2 Likes

I think there should be a Huel sausage roll…then all the Huel employees can get a £300 bonus when sales rocket.

3 Likes

I loved Huel Granola but like many cereal manufacturers the suggested serving size was laughable and I never got 14 breakfasts from two boxes… maybe 9 or 10 if I was lucky. I once shared a box with my kids and it was gone in two mornings.

If it was a little cheaper per kcal and/or came in a much bigger box I’d be more onboard.

It needs to be in a place where it sits next to (and can compete with) other cereal brands. Sainsbury’s for example :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It may be a cheaper source or calories however from my vague memories of having granola I finished the box within days, all granola and cereal serving portions in general are ridiculously small to someone like me who eats like a hippo. I also wonder what the fibre content is like compared to powder, as fibre is the thing I am most concerned about with my Huel intake, I love it and can’t get enough. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Yeah. Like I said I was buying ten boxes at a time and getting through them as fast as two bags of Huel powder. My portion sizes were 105g, which is a quarter of a box.

It’s higher in fibre than powder. I was definitely more farty when I was on the high granola diet.

1 Like

Granola macro split is 42:26:26:6

1 Like

Same stats as Miss Universe on the Planet of the Mutants.

1 Like

Who just blew in from the windy city?

1 Like

Please, please, please, @Julian and @JamesCollier and all Huel team, PLEEAASSEEE: keep Granola, and DON’T discontinue it!!!
:pray:

1 Like

I really like it.

They do it so sugar etc looks low on the nutrition facts table and the coloured pie thing isn’t red across the board.

No-one over 4 years old eats 30g of cereal for breakfast like Kellogg’s suggests.

3 Likes

Agree. 30g is ridiculously small. 60 is ok. I could go up to 400cal though, so another 30g on top is fine. I have that amount ready to roll for tomorrow to see how ok get on.

105g granola with 100ml milk is the perfect amount. About 430 calories, depending on the type of milk.

3 Likes

Cheers for that. I have just seen someone say they have 100g, so I may go for that. I’ve got more coming in my next order as well.

1 Like

Yeah I only have those extra 5g because otherwise there’d be 20g left in the box at the end. Although they do overfill them so the last bowl ended up being 110g or more.

1 Like

I measure cereals by the bowlful so I have a small bowlful of Huel granola because I find it more filling than my previous cereals which I ate from a large bowl. I quite like using coconut milk with the berry or almond milk with both. I usually add sultanas, raisons or tropical mix to the original flavour.

I only have granola a few days in the week, however if I had it daily I think I’d need a box every 5 days.

I brought my granola sub forward as I’m running low. Payment was taken as usual, then immediately refunded with no explanation. What’s that about @Tim_Huel @Dan_Huel? @Olivia_Huel…anyone?

1 Like

That is really odd!

I’m not sure why this has happened, however if you get in touch on our social channels or email we can look into this for you.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply @Charlotte_Huel I realise I had an out of stock flavour boost included in my order. I removed this and reordered and so far so good :+1:

1 Like