Huel hot n savoury has changed my life

So as an unhealthy NHS worker in my 30s I was making all the wrong choices for lunches, fatty expensive prepacked sarnies, crisps and the odd bar of choc and my portion control was out of hand. As a result my weight ballooned I got more and more unhealthy, sluggish and lethargic. It was like a never ending circle. Then I started getting stomach pains which resulted in my eventual diagnosis of a fatty liver.

I’ve always been put off shakes as I’m not a fan of sweet liquid food but the hot and savoury range for me is a game changer 100%. The Mexican chilli and the Madras are gorgeous plus with the two scoops = 400 calories its so easy to calorie count accurately. Even colleagues have stated how good they smell in the staff room.

I’ve lost nearly a stone just having Huel for lunch and the occasional dinner. I have more energy and I actually think about what I eat now rather than just emotional binge eating. I let myself have a treat on Friday night but my meals are very much planned around Huel hot n savoury now. I feel so different and healthy.

Brilliant brilliant product thank you.

7 Likes

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this, I’m so so happy that Huel has helped you get back to a healthier relationship with you and your food. And that you just have more energy, probably from consuming far more nutrients now! Keep it up and let us know how you get along!

Remember there is an unflavoured and unsweetened version of the powder.