Huel only delivered half my order and I am unable to contact them via phone

Hi, I recently ordered 2 bags of Huel for the first time. One chocolate and one Vanilla. Only the Vanilla arrived and Huel are impossible to contact. I have called them twice each day and it just says they are unable to put me through.

I have filled in a form but dont want to end up waiting for months to get a reply.

Order Number #1305825

HI Mark - I believe they are WFH - they do check these threads pretty regularly and you can also use their various social media messaging options.

I’m terribly sorry about this, usually the 2 pouches should be in one box together however recently there has been an issue with some split orders.

I have checked your order on the system and I can see the pouch of chocolate has now been fulfilled for you and should be with you soon.

However I completely understand how confusing this is considering you weren’t notified of this.

If you have any trouble at all receiving the pouch of chocolate, please do let us know.

In future you can get in touch on our social channels or via email and we will make sure to get back to you as soon as possible.