Huel powder review

Great experience so far I believe that having your Huel with milk tastes alot better and putting in the fridge overnight definetly improves the taste blending it twice once when mixing and once before drinking is the best for the texture and taste the ready to drink version is not customisable to the taste you won’t and works out more expensive so it’s better to go with buying the bag the YouTube video on how the get the. Best put of huel is a great watch and something I’d recommend the simple way for new people is buy the vanilla and the natural oat option there the best then buy the flavour pack of 10 which is 3g addition you can try all the flavours then decide which one you want the flavours are as follows * Apple Cinnamon

• Banana
  • Berry
  • Chocolate
  • Mint Chocolate
  • Mocha
  • Peanut Butter
  • Pumpkin Spice
  • Salted Caramel
  • Strawberry
    I buy these with every order I buy two to three boxes for a variety different flavour each time

Hi there, welcome to the forum! Thanks for sharing this. So you’re a fan of milk huh? Brilliant, what sort of milk? I’ve had Huel with milk a few times but it’s way to decadent for me! Even 50:50 water and milk!

RTD definitely not customisable, but it’s there if you just want to crack a bottle and have a Huel with no preparation. Maximum convenience.

OK but now you’ve got to put them in the order of your favourites!! Unless it just so happens your favourite Flavour Boosts are in alphabetical order :smiley:

RTD could be made customizable by replacing the flavour boosts with so called flavour drops. A 30 or 50 ml bottle is also more practical than a powdered product.

I really don’t mind preparation is quick easy and convenient only takes a couple minutes order would be apple cinnamon sLted caramel mint chocolate then the rest at random it’s a shame the cherry chocolate is not included I didn’t want to buy the whole big pack If it what’s your favourite?

1 Like

Yes I mean I prefer Mine with milk the taste is ru her and creamier the rtd feels to watery for me but for the sake of a couple mins it’s easy to put the powder I. The milk then blend it in my opio ion

Yes it does only take a few mins! We have the RTD in Sainsbury’s so it’s good if you’ve totally forgotten all your Huel when you’re out and about.

My favourite FB? Hmm, I’m honestly not sure. Chocolate, Gingerbread, Salted Caramel are all up there for me!

Hey Tim, think you misspelled “mocha” there old me bean! :joy:

1 Like