Huel Ready-to-drink is here …

So now we can play newspaper hack and misquote people? Interesting!

I think this ought to stop; sorry for starting it. I forget that people like @Ian42 are so easily led. I’ll be on the naughty step.

To be fair, I think Tim was asking for it really by taking the mick out of our ability to use quotations on discourse…

That is a very good point.

That Tim is a trouble maker, he will be editing our posts next, power gone to his head. :grin:

Yes, it’s always the quiet ones…

for the 3rd time, no

LYEV

But think about the Huel Wedding cake… (perhaps you would get a badge for this too)

and you could live in that lovely house in the middle of nowhere. Listen to the Somerset accent everyday, laugh to @hunzas witty puns, …

I think I’ve just been sick in my mouth

giphy

Sounds good to me! If @hunzas ever got too annoying, there’s plenty of cliff nearby. For either one of us.

@JamesCollier

Hello James, why does it have Sucralose? :frowning:

Does Cliff Richards live there as well…

We could go there for a summer holiday. Ugh, sorry :upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

To sweeten it?

But sucralose has some problems, and they even removed from the powder, why to use it in the RTD?

But it hasn’t been removed from the powder. U&U doesn’t have any because that’s what it is, unsweetened.

Not the new vainilla powder

Yes it does

" Ingredients

Vanilla v2.3

Oats , Pea Protein, Flaxseeds, Brown Rice Protein, Natural Vanilla Flavouring, MCT Powder (from Coconut), Sunflower Oil Powder, Micronutrient Blend*, Thickeners: Xanthan Gum and Guar Gum, Flavouring, Sweetener: Sucralose.