Huel Ready-to-drink Recipe Change?

I’ve started drinking the new batch. It’s back to tasting great again. I got 12 chocolate and 12 vanilla. The chocolate is yum!

2 Likes

Hi Tim. Is the UK back on the US supply of RTD now? I’d like to order some, but I tried an EU bottle in February and I didn’t like that version.

Thank you

The new change is explained by Tim here. Its a new UK only recipe.

1 Like

So…no. Do you really have no one in head office with any sense of taste?

I avoided the foil pack versions after a warning from my brother. So I’ve just had my first ‘new old’ Huel RTD and how on earth did someone sign this off as being the same? I dread to think how bad the foil one must have been.

It has gone from a yogurt-like consistency to a milkshake plus chalk conistency. Thankfully just about paletable but the same? Not even close. Feel let down to be honest, and annoyed there’s no alternative that is any better.

It’s just unbelievable that you can’t seem to figure out how to make a product have a consistent taste. I don’t understand why you can’t do it.

1 Like

It shouldn’t be unbelievable, because it isn’t as simple as that. We’re producing it in a new factory and it’s impossible to control for everything. Dan replied to this comment here:

To clarify, we’ve not tried to convince you that it tastes the same.

I’m sorry though that you aren’t a fan.

1 Like

Thanks for the info, guys. I’ll try one from Sainsburys then, before I buy a batch. The US version is godly, I miss it loads. I’ll probably keep buying it periodically in sainsburys, and if it gets that good again I’ll be buying batches of it :+1: