Huel Routine - Health Conscious

Hello fellow Huelers!

I have done 10 days of Huel and I am absolutely over the moon with everything about it.

I have decided to order 3 months supply but before doing so I wanted to clarify some health cornerns I have.

I am a 6 ft 2, 23 year old male that weighs around 11 1/2 stone. I have calculated that I need a daily intake of 3200-4000 calories a day to put on weight.

I work 40 hours a week with a physically demanding job in retail along with 2 football meets a week, the occasional game of tennis and dancing at the weekend.

My diet looks something like this:

100g Huel Granola for breakfast, followed by a huel bar or other snack. (800 cal)

3 scoops of Huel Powder for Lunch with a warm snack. (800 cal)

A hot evening meal (I literally live on curry and rice) (1200-1400 calories)

Followed by another 3 scoops of Huel and possibly Huel Bar if I’m feeling extra hungry. (800)

Total cal intake: Averaging 3600

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? My main fear was intaking too many vitamins or something.

Also, I calculated somewhere that 3-4 litres of water a day is enough, does that sound accurate?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and I’d be happy to share any of my experiences/thoughts.

Cheers!

Sean

Will you be doing any lifting while putting on this weight? I’d be wary of ending up skinny fat with that large intake, however suited it is to your body.

You’d put on some decent mass with a good program if you ate like that.

Hi there thanks for the response.

I do lots of heavy lifting everyday at work basically however I was going to eventually invest in a pair of weights.

Thanks,

Sean