Huel saved my life

Hello guys & girls
Just wanted to say huel has saved my life, I wasn’t sure at first, but that’s because I was making it very basic, I have fibromyalgia, also my thyroid was removed in Sept 17. My weight was going up and my body started to swell, everything I was eating I was getting a reaction, so I done alot of research regarding huel, at the time I didn’t have the money to buy this, however because I was so ill, I got PIP which gave me the money to buy this each month.
So the first week I had one a day,
Then went onto two a day. I got mint choc favour :yum: and the mocha what’s my favourite. Didn’t feel I was being deprived.
I got used to this, and at night I eat fish and tons of vegs, if I get hungry I get a couple of Apple’s
Oh by the way I brought huel gluten free. So slowly my body is reducing the swelling, and my pain has gone from a 9/10 to a 4/10. In One month.
So I will update you guys in a month
Happy Huel. :yum::blush:

15 Likes

Wow! Great to hear! Welcome to the forum and make sure to keep us updated!

2 Likes

Hi Crystal. Ditto what Ryan said. Look forward to reading your progress :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Huel is indeed a great product, has helped me with my ED amongst other things (significantly less bloated also (IBS))

4 Likes

Me too, re IBS :+1:

4 Likes

Hi again Bee. I have Crohn’s disease. I have it mild compared to many folks, but since I’ve been using Huel I’m not getting the symptoms which, for me, were like IBS. It’s good stuff!

4 Likes

I still cant eat raw garlic though, gives me the shits and severe cramps. I still do occasionally because im an idiot, but only prior to a non-school day.

2 Likes

You have my complete sympathy, Ian. Crohn’s is not nice. Not speaking from personal experience but from my many years as a nurse (retired now). So glad Huel has helped you.

3 Likes

Actually. The other thing that helped my IBS the most is specifically Lactobacillus plantarum 299v

Try it. I know many others whove seen big improvement from it.

1 Like

Garlic and onion are huge triggers for me too. Garlic infused olive oil is great for flavouring as are chives and asafoetida.

2 Likes

Must Google that. Thanks. I tried a course of probiotics prior to discovering Huel but didn’t do anything for me.

1 Like

Yeah. That seems to be the only one Ive tried that helps me.

https://probi.com
They are behind it I believe

Science: https://probi.com/articles-about-gastro

It reduces flatulence from Huel too, for me. :rofl:

1 Like

LOL that’s definitely a bonus :laughing:

1 Like

I don;'t seem to get flatulence from Huel. Well, not anymore than I normally have. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Wow … keep updating on your progress

1 Like

Really cool :slight_smile:

1 Like