Huel with milk

Hi I have been using huel for about 6 months now and I love it. I tried it for the first time with the recommended water and huel and forced it down as I thought it tasted disgusting. I didn’t want to bin the rest of the bags so I tried mixing it with milk and oh my god it is lovely mixed with the huel strawberry flavouring. It does replace my breakfast and lunch meals which is great as I can make the shake in seconds and carry on what I am doing. I have just recieved the new 2.3 vanilla version which I will try tomorrow. I am slightly overweight and wanted to see if the huel shakes would help with weight loss. Well im months into the huel craze and instead of losing weight I’m pretty sure I’m gaining weight. Well maybe I over indulged at Xmas.

1 Like

I tried it with semi skimmed for the first time the other day, and I agree it’s quite tasty! I don’t recommend it for weight loss though, as 500ml semi skimmed milk on top of 3x scoops brings the meal up to around 700 calories from around 450. If you’re aiming to lose weight you need to consider your calorie deficit, so take that into consideration if you’re having milk with it regularly.

Wait till you try it with 500ml whole milk, 30g of almond butter and a scoop of chocolate whey :heart_eyes:

I just have 2 scoops for breakfast and 2 scoops for lunch. Not sure how much that brings it down to.