Huel with soya milk

Just had my first Huel with some Alpro Soya Organic and its bloody great! For about 2 months I’ve been having it with water and it’s been good but now that I’ve mixed it with soya milk there’s no turning back. The soya milk makes the sweetness of vanilla huel more tasty but not overpowering. I haven’t tried Huel with cows milk yet but i’ll be sure to try it along with any other suggestions you guys can throw at me. Happy hueling!

1 Like

Almond milk, coconut milk and the almond & coconut combined are tremendous with Vanilla Huel (not qualified to talk about U/U as I’ve not bought any).

I’ve not tried and do not plan to try cows milk - trying to keep that out of my diet.

Cow’s milk is for baby cows. There, I said it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I used to do Huel with 1 scoop U/U and 1 scoop Vanilla (I found just using one or the other was either not sweet enough or too sweet), sometimes adding flavour powders and sometimes leaving it. Now I’ve also started mixing it with 50/50 water and coconut milk and it is fantastic. By only using partial coconut milk I’m not getting as much of the carbs and calories but it’s thicker and better-tasting. Also tried it the other day with almond milk but I definitely prefer the coconut.