Huelwear Performance T-shirt

Hi all,

Decided to share my experience so far with the performance shirt - it might help some people.

The material was a bit static when I unpacked it, but after washing it once it was fine. I think this can be the case with some materials. As I said, it’s fine now.

As a taller person (6’2 / 190cm) I was very happy to see this t-shirt is quite long. I went with an L and I could move my arms around without the t-shirt lifting too much. An important factor to me. Working out with it was good too - I felt very comfortable doing all kinds of movements.

Going to have to see how it holds up in the long run, but for now - it feels better than my other workout shirts.

1 Like

Thanks so much for this feedback.

I can’t wait to get my hands on some of the performance wear, so it’s great you think it’s going to do the job well. I’ve had such a mix of quality when it comes to performance t-shirts.

Keep us posted on how it holds up, I’ve no doubt it will do well!

Will do. Also, same here regarding the quality or comfort of workout t-shirts. Luckily this one checked all the boxes for me - so definitely recommend giving it a try :slightly_smiling_face:

In my experience…the t shirt is rubbish. I’m a usual XL but this turned up fitting more like a medium. Something to look forward to fitting in I guess…

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. This is really useful feedback. Are you please able to email team@huel.com and let them know? The CX team will be able to line up your order and comment and log it in our system so we can track trends in complaints. Thank you in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.