I have qualified for BUCS in powerlifting

Hi everyone. A while ago I made a post that summarized 12 months of my Huel diet. Today I participated in my first powerlifting meet and managed to qualify for the British University Championship in the 74kg category. My best lifts were 147.5 squat, 110 bench, and 197.5 deadlift. You can see my attempts here. The finals will take place between 4th and 8th April so wish me luck :slight_smile: Also, if Huel wants to sponsor me, my DMs are open :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit:
Huel team was so kind that theyโ€™ve actually sent me a goodie box:

Special thanks to @Charlotte_Huel for reaching out to me. You guys rock! :heart:

20 Likes

Congratulations! Thatโ€™s no small accomplishment!

Surely a free hoodie is in order, keeping your muscles warm between competitions is important while you Huel.

1 Like

Great lifts and well done. Keep us posted on how you get on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A 2xBW squat is worthy of respect. Actually, all your lifts are worthy of respect. Very well done and good luck going forward!

1 Like

Oh wow, that is amazing! Your hard work paid off!

1 Like

Damn those lifts are huge. Especially the squat, you look like you could have done 2 more it was so controlled!

2 Likes

Haha thank you! I still have a lot of work to do if I want to fight for a podium. Last year 1st place in my weight class had a 577.5 total, compared to my 455. The saving grace here is that I only have been training specifically for powerlifting for like a month and I managed to bring up my total by 40kg so I think I can improve a lot in the remaining 2.5 months before nationals :smiley:

1 Like

Great work!

1 Like

Thatโ€™s epic ! Good work

1 Like

Not a problem at all, so pleased you like them :grin: You rock too!

5 Likes