Introducing v3.1 🖤

Kombucha was providing some b vitamins, but to be honest nothing we couldn’t get elsewhere and it created a more complex supply chain so we took the decision to remove it.

I want to make it really clear that the prebiotics are staying. Prebiotics are fermentable fibres that are often good for gut health and these come naturally from the main ingredients. This is a mistake in our copy, apologies for the confusion.

It comes from the US and Canada.

With the announcement we’ve focused on the biggest headlines and kept it short like most announcements. It’s one of the many benefits of the forum is to discuss these things!

Again, let me hold our hands up here we’ve made a mistake with the copy. Calcium L-methylfolate is still being used and this is correct on the new bag labels you will get too.

We will be updating this page to show you clearly if any changes have occurred.

This isn’t true, one of the main reason we chose Bacillus coagulans MTCC 5856 is because of it’s stability over shelf-life.

Thanks, you’ve got it. Sustainability has been something that has grown massively in my role over the last 3 years and it’s something we will continue to do better and better in.

4 Likes