Is shipping from Germany affected?

Hi,
I live in Ireland and I believe my orders are shipped from Germany. I am due to place an order in a few days and was wondering if shipping is still leaving Germany with the Covid-19 measures in place?

You’re best to ask someone from the team, maybe @Tim_Huel or @Olivia_Huel, not sure who deals with that side of things.

Yes orders are still being dispatched. Due to the border restrictions in placed, it may take slightly longer for your order to reach you, but it will be delivered.

1 Like

That’s great. Thanks for the quick reply.

Goods getting from Germany to Ireland seems to be fine but the populist government of Poland closed borders to absolutely everything, even trucks carrying goods cannot get into the country. So how would a package get from Germany to Tallinn, Estonia?

Huel deliveries are still getting into the country! It is slower, but goods are still crossing the borders I’m glad to say.

1 Like

This is false.

1 Like

I have never been happier to be false. Thank you for clearing that up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Getting in is PITA though.

Poles, foreigners with Polish residence permits, and truck drivers ferrying goods across the continent are still allowed to enter the central European country. However, the large numbers of Poles trying to return home by road, and the time taken to carry out the ID and temperature checks that have been introduced since last week, are slowing border crossings.

Source: Flow of goods slows as Poland tightens borders

I just saw from the news that Tallink (the leading cruise and passenger transport company in the Northern Baltic sea region) will start ferrying goods from the German port of Sassnitz to the Estonian port of Paldiski because of the situation with Poland.

So everyone should expect delays.