I've received my first order, with no scoop!

Hey thanks a lot appreciate it

Best to message customer services, Iā€™m pretty confident theyā€™ll send you out a scoop FOC

I did they sent out all the scoops immediately thanks

1 Like

Someone on reddit just got sixā€¦

2 Likes

My friend introduced me to HUEL and iā€™m T2 diabetic. It had no scoop either and was hugely annoying. It seems to be an issue, i keep reading others say that too.

Have you contact customer services? you will probably have to wait until tomorrow and Iā€™m confident theyā€™ll send you out a scoop or two pretty sharpish

yeah. I lost my scoops. Iā€™ve explicitly asked for new scoops from CS and they were like ā€œitā€™s very easy to add it to your next orderā€ but since itā€™s not due for a few weeks, they sent me out a few pronto, FOC :slight_smile: great stuff and great staff!

Welcome to the forum, Sean. Sorry to hear that, if someone else has ordered Huel to your house before, or you ordered Huel a long time ago we might not recognise you as a new customer, which could be the reason why. It could just be error too, so please do get in touch either way and the team will sort it out for you.

2 for the H&S, 2 for the v3.0, 1 because they probably added one at check out and no idea why thereā€™s a 6th one!

So when they lose the other 5 they donā€™t ask how to order a new scoop.

I have six pouches of black, one protein and three H&S on the go at this time. I need many scoops!

1 Like