Just U/U and water - anyone?

I only drink UU and I use Vainilla Huel as flavouring.

I did the change gradually if you are interested. I started mixing 25/75 then 50/50 and 75/25. In just a month I ended having 100% UU or 95% UU and 5% Vainilla just to give some flavour.

Is the best thing you can do if you are on Huel. Goodbye sweeteners.

Also I normally add some spices to UU, from pizza flavouring, turmeric, spanish paprika, curry and so on. And in winter I use warm water (25 celsius aprox).

1 Like

Ok, thank you.

The problem would not be the neutral shake per se, but having only neutral “food” (shakes) and nothing else. I thought almost everyone wanted to have something that tastes good now and then. Even if you are on a full liquid diet with Huel and some “normal” beverages only.

If you are an exception you are very lucky. I wish I was that lucky … is there really nothing that you enjoy with regard to foods or drinks? Not even some hot or alcoholic drink?

Huel UU is not plain, it tastes like plain porridgeor oats.

I still think Huel should develop a Plain flavour like Soylent did in the past, but that is very difficult and I am not sure if it would be beneficial at the end.

I just cant have Huel which isnt UU. If I have Vainilla or chocolate I feel like I didnt eat, because its sweet.

But UU satiates me much more

You’re right, satiety is an important point. There is one thing that satiates me best, and this is coffee flavour. Actually it is the only thing that really works in this respect. The only problem is that I can’t have a coffee-flavoured Huel in the evening due to the caffeine addition. I can’t do dinner cancelling every day, at least not in the long term.

If there was a caffeine-free coffee-flavoured Huel I would not have to think about finding something else. But from everything I know UU should be the second best option, because as you said, it should satiate better than the other flavours, at least in theory. And it seems to be the “cleanest” option.