[Looking for Huel Challengers!] Huel 100%: 1 Week Challenge

That encourages me lots, thanks. I was afraid that it wouldn’t work and that I would just stay the same, but if it is ok to have more calories, then I shall. I love fruit and veggies, and Alpen yogs which I have left out of my diet, so I shall look to having them as well as Huel. I really appreciate your help and encouragement. Thanks…xx

1 Like

Well what did I do week before last, I bought fresh salmon spread (it has cream in it) and I opened it for my hubby, had to have a taste, and ended up eating it like yogurt…

This may be an issue for you - 1000 calories isn’t enough on its own unless you’re doing what my mum does and “forgetting” to add the extras - A glass of wine here, a little snack there.

That’s how you fail to lose weight. Always hold yourself accountable and take note of the calories in everything you eat.

No I have not had normal food. But I am going to have fruit and veggies as well now, plus Alpen yogurt, so hopefully that will increase my calories a little. Thanks.

Ah okay awesome, must have misunderstood. :slight_smile:

Hello,

I have just started using Huel for the first time and am using 100%.
Currently using 3 scoops per serving at 3 times a day plus water and black coffee.

I am 36 years old and a father of 2 and am trying to loose weight to improve my general health.

Yesterday I weighed myself yesterday before starting at boots and got the following:

Weight: 18st 4lb - 116.4kg
Height 6’04 - 1.84m
BMI 34.4
Body Fat 34.2%

Good luck, I’m similar-ish stats to you but having a weighed and calorie counted meal daily and have been doing this for a week tomorrow.

I could do 100%, I think it would be good for a crash but you can have a decent meal for the equivalent of a 3 scoop Huel.

1 Like

Day 6 and going strong!!!

much easier than I thought but wow I would love a curry right now :wink:

7 Days done - managed to loose 9lbs!!!

Going to go over to 2 shakes and a meal each day now with 2 days a week 100% for a while! PHEW

Count me in.

Been almost 100% HUEL for every meal, for 2 months apart from a couple of meals a few weeks back.

Only think I’ve added daily is more Protien via Whey due to going for 2g per kg weight - which huel doesn’t provide. But no ‘food’ for a long time

How is that working for you? Any issues on the toilet?