Milky deliciousness helps shut down sugar cravings ;)

Hi! I have been using Huel (the vanilla flavour) practically every day for three months now. I do eat other foodstuffs and just treat Huel as a convenient and healthy meal replacement (usually eating it for breakfast and/or lunch). I also sometimes use it to cheat my body and shut down (fortunately very rare) episodes of sugar craving - it is absolutely delicious with cold milk (I have also tried it with most plant-based milk alternatives, coffee, and water but I usually mix it with milk - just around 190 kcal more if you use 550 ml of skimmed / 0.1% (and you get around 19g of additional protein)). I remember reading about someone mixing Huel with green tea - an interesting idea, I should try it. What do you mix your Huel with?

I’ve tried all sorts as you can imagine. In the early days I really did like to experiment, but over time I’ve gone back to the original vanilla. Now I rarely add flavour, however I still like adding ice sometimes, mocha is pretty good, and the new banana is real good.

2 Likes

Looking forward to the banana flavour.

2 Likes