New Ferris Bueller

Heeey,

Just wanted to say hi to fellow Ferris Buellers … (Huelers). I can’t warm to the use of “Hueligans” and the negative connotations with that :sweat_smile: - sorry!

I started earlier this month and I couldn’t be happier! My main reason for purchasing was to remove the daily stress of ‘what the freak do I eat, buy, cook, plan, is this healthy, is that balanced?!’ etc. I know I seem a wee bit of a drama llama for saying “stress” here, and I’m aware it’s a first world problem, but it was becoming stressful to me :joy:!

I’m having Huel in the day and a typical meal in the evening. It’s freed up more decision power for everything else and I’m actually enjoying cooking and preparing meals more, since there is less of them per week!

Have a great day and weekend everyone! :grinning:

6 Likes

I’m with you on “Hueligans”. It feels like we should band together in our branded T-shirts and smash up a French cafe.

2 Likes

I like ‘hueligan’ :grin:
My neighbour wears a black Hueligan hoodie and I’m very jealous.
I like that logo better than the boring Huel brand logo on my T-shirt

6 Likes

Hey Jem, so lovely to read your great feedback about your experience with Huel. Thanks so much for taking the time to write this. We totally get you here and you’re amongst like-minded people :blush: so many experience this nutritional anxiety you describe. With so much conflicting information out there it’s difficult to know what you should and shouldn’t be eating – particularly when you don’t have time to make something healthy.

I’m exactly the same, I enjoy Huel for the inconvenient meals and enjoy cooking more as a result because it’s no longer a chore. :man_cook:

Great to have you on the team, you Hueligan you. :wink:

1 Like