New Granola v1.1!

Received my Granola end of February and lasts until the end of July 2019.
Maybe, like, 6 months after production.

In my case only 2 months… this is clearly an stock error. You cant send 10 boxes to be consumed in just to months when they normally last 6 months.

You should put 1 of those old granola in different clients delivery or to clients with small granola shipments…

It would likely be a ‘first in, first out’ situation, but I get your frustration and can’t
disagree with the idea of ‘splitting’ the last few boxes of a production batch among
different customers as 10 box’s in 2 months wouldn’t be possible for just everyone :sweat_smile:

Yes… I agree, they have used the FIFO method, but you know… if a customer order 10 unit granola or Huel, make sure that they arent at their 60% of their lifespan

Yea, I understand, as I’ve said in my previous comment :

Hope you’ll get a satisfying response on monday :slight_smile:

That’s a bit rubbish. It will last longer than that…but still a bit much to get through if you adhere to use by dates.

My recent granola subscription delivery of 8 boxes are all dated end July. I get through a box a week.

@JamesCollier

Hello James, is it safe to eat the granola the had its Best before in July?

Should I throw away or eat it?

Hi

If it’s been opened, then definitely don’t consume it. If it’s still sealed it may be ok, but obviously we can’t guarantee anything without testing it.

1 Like