New Granola v1.1!

Hi everyone,

We’ve improved Huel Granola! The nutritional values are the same, but we’ve changed the manufacturing process and tweaked the ingredient ratios a little.

Previously, the pea protein, flavour powders and added vitamins and minerals were added after the baking process along with the seeds (and dried fruit in Berry Granola). We’ve now added these powders before the granola is baked which has resulted in a less powdery, more golden and better textured Huel Granola.

Don’t worry about the nutritionals, our Nutrition and Quality teams have evaluated the levels of the vitamins and minerals and they are line where they should be.

Available now in the UK :star2:

Good one. Thanks.
Hope to see it on SE store soon

Great! Seems a nice improvement. Is there already and ETA for EU store?

And when it’s available, will the subscriptions be automatically updated with the new product?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

EU should be very soon.

And yes all subscriptions will be updated automatically :slight_smile:

Thanks Zoe, can’t wait to try :slight_smile:

CHUNKSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

…that is all

My feedback was heard :slight_smile:

Its a pity that I have still 10 bags

Hi guys
This is a great improvement. Quite a challenge though: with other Huel products, we change the ingredients to improve. This was a process change, so I had to be sure nutritionals weren’t compromised - and was why it took some time!

Could hou explain better what you did? Seems that you changed completely the process

Just curious

OMG. My favourite meal of the day, just got better.

Might have to double up my intake for a couple of weeks, to get this new flavour quicker…

Nice one guys|

Looking at the Nutrition info, it seems there is a lot more sugar in the Granola than the powder. Is there any reason for this?