New granola version?

Hi,

@Tim_Huel

Any plans for new granola version soon ? is it the roadmap ?

I’m on 100% granola nutrition and I’m really addicted to it, one thing I would like to see is a bit lower sugar content (if it’s even possible) and maybe more ‘flavors’ ? :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

100% granola nutrition? Are you sure? granola solo? Milk or what else?

1 Like

Yeah :slight_smile: of course that I use milk as well. Soy milk and Huel granola.

We launched the new Granola v1.1 about 6 weeks ago.

1 Like

So then you are not 100% Granola.

By the way, are you okay with just granola? I love it but living only with it…

1 Like

Yeah :slight_smile: I love it.

First I used it for 2 meals a day (dinner and breakfast) and everything was fine.

Then moved to all meals a day and I had a period were I suffered from bloat but it got better over time. I use one box per day , spit it to three or four (smaller) meals.

So far so good :slight_smile:

Oh :slight_smile: ok @JamesCollier , didn’t realize latest version is still new !

1 Like

How much granola and soy do you eat in each meal?

Didnt know a user that was so in with granola. I use it at breakfast and at nigght and about 65 gr

I eat one box a day, so its around 420 gram. Usually 1/4 for breakfast and dinner and the other half at lunch.

I use “The Bridge” organic soy milk, its about 500ml a day for all meals. In total , its around 1800 calories and 118 ~ gram protien (100 from huel and 18 from the milk).

So are you trying to lose weight ? 1800 is a very low amount

Yeah, a bit on the lower end - but it works really great for me. I’m not trying to lose weight, I’m just not a big person. (around 150 pounds) .

It’s a bit more than 1800 calories and my weight remains pretty stable, I also do 15- 20 mins daily workout. Besides that…regular office job (VP of customer success in SaaS company) and I’m getting older(40)…attaching picture of myself.

Seems like you could use a belt.

4 Likes

hahahaha yes…

1 Like

You have lost so much weight, your trousers no longer fit !!

Red braces maybe,

Rock on Tommy…

Almost felt the need to say I’m sorry for not being overweight… :slight_smile: