New Huel Bars version 3.1 Review: Chocolate, Salted Caramel, Coffee Caramel, Chocolate Orange

My coffee caramel ones are still as good as the others… temperature definitely affects them all though.
I’ve stopped warming them up because they are too much like cake and I eat them all at once :laughing:

1 Like

I added one of each bar to my sub this month. The plan was to save them for when I go out for the day and don’t want to carry a shaker. Anyway the delivery came and I ate them all immediately, sooooooo, that’s my review. They were all really nice and chocolate orange is still the best.

4 Likes

got my delivery today - another 2 x PB and 1 each of salted caramel and choc orange. Tried the choc orange one so far - dangerously nice like a Terry’s orange. I won’t be spreading Marmite on it any time soon, but definitely a nice taste to it - possibly a bit sickly if you had too many, but I guess thats the point :slight_smile:

Edit: tried the Salted Caramel too - liked it more than the choc orange - quite a noticeable taste of coconut though.

1 Like

My favourite keeps rotating!
I love all the flavours but definitely get hooked on one particular flavour at a time, I guess depending on my mood.
Coffee caramel was my fav initially, then choc orange, currently I’m really enjoying salted caramel.
Chocolate is consistently awesome.

I really want to try the peanut ones

My all out fav is still salted caramel. I won’t be buying any more for a while though, far too moreish :yum:

I had another delivery today, so finally tried the two flavours I hadn’t had yet – coffee caramel and chocolate.

I liked the coffee and caramel even though the flavour wasn’t as strong as I’d imagined/hoped. The chocolate is not unpleasant but at the same time pretty none descript – I didn’t think it tasted much of either cocoa/cacao or actual blended chocolate – just a faint aftertaste of something similar.

So, peanut butter remains almost unchallenged when spread with marmite or crunchy peanut butter and a close tie eaten by itself with salted caramel.

1 Like

Chocolate huel bars are by far my favourite now. The others I have to be in the mood for and my taste seems to change day to day, but the chocolate one I can eat every day I never get bored of them.
I think it tastes like chocolate fudge :yum:

Chocolate orange are my favourite, I recently made a chocolate Huel ice cream using Oat milk and chopped up a Choccy Orange Huel bar to stir in to it, a la Ben & Jerry’s. It was pretty good, so I ate it all to myself. I plan on doing this with Mint Choc Huel ice cream and the plain chocolate Huel bar. I don’t plan on sharing that either.