New to Huel been on about 3 weeks, I am finding it a great support to my regular nutritional intake. I mainly swap breakfast out with Huel and found it has helped me lose a little weight (with exercise) but more notably during the last few weeks I am sleeping better, been less hungry and I had previous issues with hair dryness and nail breakages and these have also alleviated, given the location I am in I would have though the latter would have gotten worse with the onset of winter. I am loving the product and just bought some more mint choc flavouring which is great, Keep up the good work Huel and stick with it newbies
NB - I recommend this recipe also to newbies, it’s great…
- 250ml boiling water
- ½ low salt vegetable stock cube
- 320ml cold water
- 3 scoops of Unflavoured Huel
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- Carefully add 250ml boiling water to shaker first, then dissolve ½ low salt vegetable stock cube.
- Then add 150ml cold water, 3 scoops of Unflavoured Huel, 1 tablespoon peanut butter and ½ teaspoon curry powder.
- Shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Top up with 170ml of cold water and re-shake.