Newbie Help!

Hi all,
My HUEL delivery has just arrived, but now I’m a bit stuck!
I’ve worked out my calories, aiming for 1,300 a day. However, I’m struggling as to how to make my Huel shake.:exploding_head:
I need to use 100g HUEL for my shake. But now I’m left a little perplexed over how much water/milk I should use. Similarly if I want to have 4 shakes instead of 2, is it best to make four little shakes at 50g each. Or 2 at 100g each and stash it in the fridge?
Any help you can provide, would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Try 600ml of water to your 100g of Huel. See if you like it. If it’s too thin or thick, use less or more water next time. I never use milk, but lots of people here do and love it, so experiment!

What I do is put 400ml of water in the shaker, then put it on a scale and zero it. Then I add 100g of powder. Shake it all about. Then pop open the cap and add water until the level almost reaches the lid. Then I fridge it for a few hours.

Make big shakes. Drink half and put the rest in the fridge for later. It’s nicer when it’s been chilled, and less work for you to make two shakes instead of four.

1 Like

Hi @lm.thom I tend to prefer less water than some. 400ml water to 100g Huel is perfect for me.
Either make the night before and leave in fridge or let stand for at least 20mins if mixed same day. I used to use 100ml plant milk (almond or oat) with 300ml water but nowadays I just use water.
We are all different and I’m sure you will soon find what suits you if you experiment with different amounts of liquid.

1 Like

The official recommendation is 500ml of water per 100g of huel, and that’s what I do.
Definitely try the difference between freshly made and some hours afterwards. You might like one over the other.

That’s what I do too…refrigerated overnight.

1 Like