New Starter seeking advice :)

Hello everyone!

I’m about to dive headfirst into the world of Huel. I’m primarily using huel to get a more balanced intake of vital vitamins and nutrients into my diet, whilst shifting a few pounds too! I wouldn’t say im completely unhappy with my weight, but i feel im at the tipping point and if i carry on eating the way i am i could be in some trouble very soon.

I’m going to target 1500 kcal’s a day, using Huel for breakfast and lunch, i’ll be having my usual dinners with the family which will be around 500-600 kcals.

What would you guys suggest is the perfect scoop to water ratio? and do any of you guys experiment with recipes to avoid the bordem of tasting the same flavor everyday?

Thanks!

Mark

Scales are more accurate - 100g of Huel to 500ml liquid works for me, but everyone is different.

3 scoops and 550-600ml water is probably about right.

Most people experiment with flavourings…How do you flavour your Huel?

1 Like

Most pro Huelers use scales instead of scoops. This is because Huel contains a lot of air so each scoop will be different. My Huels are 5:1 so 90g/450ml.

Huel do a range of flavour pouches. Buy the sample pack and you can test them all. And if you can be bothered to put more effort in the possibilities are endless…

Personal tips: Use chilled bottled water and ice. Also leaving in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours makes it smoother.