*New* Strawberries & Cream Black Edition

I’m working a 13 hour shift today (plus a 90 minute journey either side!) but I’ve just got my email to say my order is waiting for me at home :sob: I can’t wait to get home and try it! Everyone’s reviews have got my hopes set to max level.

Ugh, poor you! Really hope you enjoy your strawberries and cream after that! :roll_eyes: :yum:

So I am not really a fan of the black edition due to the stevia, but I must say S&C is so good, and the stevia aftertaste really isn’t noticeable compared to other flavours (whatever you did, please do it with the other flavours) - it will definitely be a regular purchase for me, shame I can’t order 1 white 1 black so it’ll have to be 2 S&C every couple of months… but overall this one is the top of the huel flavour list for me, followed by white banana and white salted caramel

EDIT: On second thought, I’d definitely rather a slightly stronger strawberry taste; but it’s definitely still good

1 Like

I did!! I got home and made two for tomorrow, tried a little bit, and ended up making myself a single scoop snack on the spot, it’s so good! Berry 3.0 has been dethroned. This was my first time trying black edition so I’ll have to see if it keeps me full, but I can see myself happily having S&C as my only flavour in the future. I really wish I’d got two bags now but I played it safe with original and berry.

It tastes like a proper milkshake to me, I didn’t expect the “and cream” part to be so prominent but it’s very creamy and very strawberry-y. I’m so happy with this one, it’s the best flavour by a mile. As much as I’ve liked other flavours (berry, and original with apple cinnamon are a hit) this is the first one I think I could drink as a “milkshake” rather than a “meal” if that makes sense.

I recommend it to anyone who enjoys things that are good.

7 Likes

Washing your hands in honey should messy :laughing:

I only use this stuff. Give it some Devil Horns.

Added a Poll to the OP now that I have one on the way.

My order just arrived, the whole box smelt of strawberries and cream and there was powder on both bags and shakers but I couldn’t find a hole so not sure where that came from.

Looking forward to trying it later.

There’s always powder outside the bags, I assume it’s from when they get packed, never had a bad seal just a little dusting in the box

1 Like

It’s not an issue, was a nice smell.

This is the first box I have had with powder in the box though. Like you said it’s still sealed.

I have a record (one of those vinyl 12" things by a band called the Damned. The album is called Strawberries (for pigs) and it has an insert that smells of strawberries.

1 Like

That is a nice flavour! just had my first one with water and it was nice and to quote @anon40342979 THICC!

Going to try with oat milk next.

2 Likes

T H I C C :ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Added 300ml of Oat Milk and 200ml of water and it was spot on! did have more lumps though but only around 3 at the bottom that didn’t come out the new shaker until I took off the lip and grate.

Fiiiiiinally it’s catching on :joy:

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

I really don’t understand why advertising that you can’t correctly spell a simple 5 letter word is a good thing. Since when is illiteracy (whether it’s genuine or deliberate) in any way admirable?

2 Likes

Hey Liath! I see where you’re coming from! Don’t worry it is a deliberate misspelling and only for a little giggle amongst some of the Huelers on here (or likely just me😬)

In any case, if it’s annoying I will stop posting this for everyone now :smiley:

2 Likes

The S&C is now my favourite, I need to be careful not to have two or three or four in one day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: