New to Huel... and loving it

delicious and healthy raw vegan pizza

1 Like

Lol cucumber pizza love it

1 Like

It was quite obvious how it would deep “pan” out tho. LOL

@hunzas I just watched some of this dudes other You Tube vids he is quite a funny guy.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve seen a couple.

UPDATE

Hey Folks,

It’s been a bit of a weird week… End of term BBQs and my recent pizza binge has made me feel like a I have let myself down a bit however, I somehow have still managed to lose 2lbs.

Here’s the details.

First weigh in: 17st 9lbs (247lbs)

Second weigh in: 17st 4lbs (242lbs)

Third weigh in: 16st 12lbs (236lbs)

Fourth weigh in: 16st 9lbs (233lbs)

Fifth weigh in: 16st 6lbs (230lbs)

Sixth weigh in: 16st 3lbs (227lbs)

This weeks weigh in: 16st 1lb (225lbs)

This also means that, for the first time in a looong time, I am overweight and not obese. :raised_hands:t3:

All of my end of term shenanigans are over now and back to being controlled and sensible!

Later :facepunch:t3:

9 Likes

Huel. Pizza.

4 Likes

I got really bad savoury cravings too, then started getting leg cramps. A blood test showed low sodium, so I added a tiny pinch to each Huel, both problems solved. You could give it a try for a few days and see if it works for you too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

UPDATE

Hey Folks,

Another normal week sticking to 1-2 Huel meals and staying below 1900 calories a day (I updated my TDEE).

I’ve noticed that I’m getting a little dizzy when I stand up too quickly recently. I’m not sure if this is anything to do with low iron or anything. I’ll keep an eye on it and see if it passes but if it doesn’t pass I will go and see the doctor.

I will be going on holiday for a week next week and I will be taking my Huel with me! Apparently as long as it’s in its original packaging and unopened it’s alright to go on an aeroplane with it.

First weigh in: 17st 9lbs (247lbs)

Second weigh in: 17st 4lbs (242lbs)

Third weigh in: 16st 12lbs (236lbs)

Fourth weigh in: 16st 9lbs (233lbs)

Fifth weigh in: 16st 6lbs (230lbs)

Sixth weigh in: 16st 3lbs (227lbs)

Seventh weigh in: 16st 1lb (225lbs)

This weeks weigh in: 15st 10lbs (220lbs)

I’m totally surprised with this weeks weight loss! I’ve not been doing as much exercise as I usually do as it’s the summer holidays but I’m not going to complain! It could be down to the lower calorie intake.

Have a good week everyone!

:facepunch:t3:

7 Likes