Newbie Advice Please

I have to do that too. Add cacao I mean. I find the mint a bit overpowering if I don’t.

Already started here, Blooker Cacao powder :wink:
Don’t use too much though, you’re sure to taste it anyway.

2 and a half years, brekkie and lunch every day on weekdays. Mostly vanilla but I also like coffee and mint choc if I’m in the mood

How long has everyone been on it?

Making it at least 50% of my daily calories since July 2018.

10 months

1 Like

I’m new to this I’m wondering if you can help give tips.
I’m 20st10lb
Looking at two shakes per day and one meal. I’m looking at setting my cals to 1800 per day with a meal and snacks ie fruit-veg. Can you give me the right measurements for the diet shake please that’s about 200 to 250cals per shake I can’t find the measurements anywhere and I hoping someone on here might be able to help
Iv natural and mix berry plus flavours banana berry chocolate any help at all please
Thanks frank

Hi Frank. I used tdeecalculator.net to calculate my daily energy needs, knocked off 500 cals to give me a deficit that would lose me around 1lb per week then used myfitnesspal.com to keep track. I weighed myself daily, every morning, but you do what is best for you. Huel is not a diet shake but simply nutritionally balanced food in powdered form. MFP along with a good set of digital kitchen scales will help you keep within your calorie allowance. I weighed and recorded everything I ate and drank.

Huel 3.0 powder is 400kcal per 100g so easy to weigh out to your requirements.

Good luck!

2 Likes