No Tasters or Testers?

I’ve been plant-based for 2 years and found Huel on TicToc. Looks great and I’d like to try it, but they only do a dessert taster kit. That’s ok, but I’d like a savoury taster kit too. I’m sure there are many people like me who don’t want to commit to a large order or a small expensive order without knowing what they’re getting!

If your wanting to try huel, you can pick up single bottles of Huel ready to drink and huel bars in most sainsburys.

Thanks - Good to know.
I really want to try the savoury meals that everybody is raving about. I’d really like to find something tasty, nutritionally balanced and easy to prepare, but I have to try before I buy a month’s supply.

well, a single pack you can add to your order is 7 meals for 18.50. I’m not sure how they could do a flavour sample pack like the current one as they are additive ‘boosts’ to use with existing powder flavours whereas the H&S each have different spices integrated into the actual product which all have different makeups and textures,

This is what I picked up the other day at Sainsburys. I mean just look how photogenic these guys are! :heart_eyes:

If you like the taste of those bad boi RTDs you can grab yourself a full box AND on top of that you can grab yourself a lovely single bag of H&S :point_down: (I recommend Mexican Chilli) It’s :fire: in a good way!