Orange Julius Huel

I don’t know about you but I love Orange Julius. I was hesitant to use oranges as I didn’t read much about people blending citrus fruits with huel but my husband and I love this recipie I made so much I have to share! If you like orange Julius you will love this. You can adjust the amount of huel as you would like, I only wanted a 400 calorie meal and there are a lot of calories in navel oranges, and honey. With one scoop of huel this is a 415 calorie drink, suitable for a light dinner.

1 scoop of vanilla flavored huel 38 (g)
1 Navel Orange
250 Ml coconut water (I used coco libre)
1 cup of ice cubes
2 Tsps honey
1 packet of Truvia sweetener if desired (will make sweet like an orange Julius)!

Enjoy!

Things I had to Google as a Briton:

• Orange Julius
  • Navel Orange
  • Coco libre
  • Truvia

This all sounds good though! Interestingly wikipedia says that Navel Oranges aren’t suitable for juicing?! Clearly they haven’t tried your take on Orange Julius Huel!

Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Hi Tim,

It’s so awesome that you all actually write on these forums. I’m from the US, but I always thought the UK had better taste in fashion, and rock-n-roll. Also love the accent. I try to practice my fake one all the time. Anyway I’d never heard that you shouldn’t juice navel oranges, so I looked it up too. I like the navel oranges with the huel because they are sweeter. The Orange Julius is like an orange flavored milk shake. I love them and when I was a teenager, I’d often make a meal out of them. So it’s great to see how to do that with healthy huel, LOL! And no sugar headache afterwards.

2 Likes