Ordered wrong

Hi
I just ordered, and I ordered the wrong. I was supposed to get the meal not the snack one.
It’s saturday, can someone please assist me with this? Seeing it shouldn’t ship until Monday anyway.

Not going to happen. Been there, tried that. Good luck though.

1 Like

Why though, I don’t see why not? It saves alot of time sending back and refund etcetra. Like every shop does this, why not Huel?

No idea, they just refuse to do so. You have to refuse the shipment when it ends up at your door and they will refund you.

That’s stupid. Already a - if that’s the case.
Could a staff come back to me ASAP before Monday, I’d appreciate it!

They don’t work at weekends. Pub is open, Hiel HQ is shut.

I don’t think you’ll be able to get the order stopped before it is shipped on Monday.

Your best bet is the chat or the phone number 01296 678516

Edit: From the website:

Can I amend or cancel my order?

We work quickly to pick and pack your items. Unfortunately, this means your order can’t be amended. This includes swapping products or changing payment methods.

However we can attempt, but cannot guarantee, the cancellation of your order if the request is in good time after the charge has gone through. You can always return any unwanted orders to us for a refund.

Yea lets hope its possible.
Their social media was active 2 hours ago so, they’re def there. :slight_smile:

On social media doesn’t mean they are in the office to access systems required to amend orders.

2 Likes

Correct. The wetherspoons wifi is the only good thing about the place

2 Likes

Rolling up for some Saturday night hijinx is have thought.

Unfortunately as mentioned in this thread we can’t cancel or amend orders, but make sure you drop us an email at team@huel.com, phone call, or jump on our live chat feature on the website and one of them Customer Experience team can help you out - we have a couple of different work arounds to make the best experience for you. :blush: