Pasta. Pasta everywhere. (yes this is a new product launch post) šŸŽ‰

Yup, laid on a bed of aragula and served with pesto pizza pillows, makes the perfect breakfast in bed. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

I have some pillow rice somewhere

1 Like

At last I got to try the mushroom pasta and you know what! as expected it tasted of mushroom. Luckily it was okay but not one iā€™ll order again :expressionless:

2 Likes

Surprise surprise! I think it tastes quite umami, really like it, but I donā€™t think itā€™s one youā€™re going to be able to mix with another flavour to get through it if you donā€™t like it. Thanks for the feedback though!

Yes, Iā€™d agree with @Tim_Huel Tim, it does taste quite umami and I also get more of a mushroom than chicken flavour; I generally add a bit of black and white pepper and garlic granules (as well as some nutritional yeast flakes).

1 Like

I tried Chickā€™n & Mushroom for the first time last week, it tastes really good IMO, lots of nice flavours. Itā€™s probably my favourite so farā€¦ just topping Cajun.

I have had TGC, Korma, Cajun Pasta, Mac n Cheese and Chickā€™n & Mushroomā€¦. next one to try on Monday is Madras :grimacing:

1 Like

Weā€™re on tenterhooks! Our spiciest H&S I think. If itā€™s too spicy it will go well with your Mac & Cheeze or Korma!

Just had the Madras for lunch, the flavours/taste are amazingā€¦ itā€™s certainly warming me up! Lol :hot_face:

1 Like

After a few I have warmed to it, still not high on my list but iā€™m not the biggest mushroom fan.

1 Like

ā€œwarmed to itā€ :smirk:

Glad you like it despite not really liking mushrooms, thatā€™s a win in my books!

2 Likes

With wit like that you must be a funghi at parties.*

*The Bob Monkhouse jokebook first published 1873.

2 Likes

Steven from the USA here. Just had my first meal of Chickā€™n & Mushroom Pasta and really liked it a lot. In fact, it may be one of my favorites, if not my new fav; Iā€™ll need a couple more meals to be sure. Sadly, I went to order another bag(s) and noticed that itā€™s out of stock. Oh noes! I donā€™t suppose you have an ETA for its return here in the USA? ā€œTemporarily Out Of Stockā€ could mean just short of forever. :wink: Thanks.

2 Likes

Ah so glad you love it! Thanks for joining the forum to say so!

Haha it wonā€™t be forever, donā€™t worry. Probably a month or so, but donā€™t worry the team are on it, sorry for the inconvenience. Will you try anything in itā€™s place?

I have an unopened bag of Tomato & Herb, so Iā€™ll be interested to find out how it tastes. I also have a bag of Cajun Pasta to discover.

1 Like

I have to add chicken broth to mine, but then I add a lot of water to make H&S into an actual soup.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.