Pasta. Pasta everywhere. (yes this is a new product launch post) šŸŽ‰

So been using H&S for a few months now, love them! Nutritious, quick and filling.

Always had Thai Green Curry which is my favourite, Korma was ok but I found it quite salty and not as flavoursome as TGC.

So ordered the new Cajun Pasta and Mac & Cheese along with my usual TGCā€¦ā€¦ Wow, Cajun Pasta is really good! Probably my new favourite. Full of flavour. Itā€™s got a fair amount of spice heat in my opinion, more spice than TGC even though they are both medium. Few people at work commented how good it smelt and wanted to try it! Will be trying Mac & Cheese next. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah cajun pasta is spot on. I dont know why but i cant get on with the TGC. i love most of the others.

Finally got to have the cajun pasta today, really nice. Is it going to make my top 3 subscription though, iā€™m not sure. If it did it would have to replace Madras and thatā€™s a big ask.

Folks,
Can I say a big ā€œthank youā€ having had several weeksā€™ trial now with the new H&S Mushroom & Cajun. Iā€™ve had one or tā€™other for dinner in addition to an RTD @ lunch 4 days, black banana the other 3 - these options are magnificent. Appreciate the very different texture and taste between the two. I add a wee steam bag of veggies, looks bonnie in the bowl and Iā€™ve not snuffled about in the cupboard looking for treats at bedtime once. Theyā€™re making it much easier to have a 14 ish hour fast & embark on getting my visceral fat (suet) down to normal range.
Sadly binning all the Korma & Madras I have left as too un FODMAPpy for me after much playing around with portion size etc. over months of loyal (yet much overnight pain) trials. Cheers.

Yeah right! So pleased you love the cajun and mushroom. They are very welcome additions to the range. Sounds like youā€™re living the good life. Such a shame about the others not being right for you though. Thank you for sticking with it and experimenting, weā€™re so glad we can help you out.

Also, this is the most scottish review Iā€™ve ever read.

can I ask, does it taste anything like the chicken and mushroom pot noodle? thanks :smile:

I havenā€™t had a Pot Noodle for years but from what I remember the taste is completely different. In a good way.

hiya! any word on these new pasta options availability in the US? planning my next order and was hoping to get these.

It is on the way Anton, but shipping is proving problematic. Weā€™re still crossing our fingers for the end of March but canā€™t promise anything! We will be sure to update over on the US forum and our social channels and email when it launches stateside!

Will the USA :us: be getting the same flavours?

Ooh, forum software knows itā€™s my birthday :tada: :partying_face::cake:

Happy birthday @DunsfordMage :partying_face:

1 Like

Aw i hope you have a good day. :champagne::wine_glass::birthday::cake:

1 Like

Happy cake day Colin

1 Like

Theyā€™re on their way, watch this space!

finally got around to trying Chickā€™n & Mushroom - really liked it - a little more than Mac and Cheese I guess. seemed to take a little longer to thicken up than the others but worth the wait. As usual - added a little cashew ā€˜parmesanā€™ and some black pepper.

I really like it too, though I think it needs a little less water than mac n cheese.

yeah thankfully I noticed that on the packet before pouring - 200ml for C&M and 250ml for M&C

the other thing I noticed was that the pasta quilts were a little easier to see in the dry mix so made it simpler to scoop out a good mix of pasta and flavouring.

Thatā€™s true, although to be honest Iā€™ve never really had any issues with any of the H&S mixes and getting a good consistency/combo.

Surprised no one has picked up on your little typo, I would make a witty comment about pasta quilts if only i could think of something. Im just going to leave that to the experts.

1 Like

I think they go well with lasagne sheets.

2 Likes