Peanut butter powder

I’ve read about people who use peanut butter powder on this forum and after some searching (they don’t sell this in stores in the Netherlands) I’ve found some online and it just came in :partying_face:

But now I don’t know what to do with it… How much should I use in a 2 scoop shake? Do I have to use a blender? Should I combine this with banana?

2 Likes

I just add a couple of tsps of the powder at the same time as the Huel Powder and give a good shake. I’d start with a couple spoons and then add more until you get the taste you like

1 Like

Twee theelepels :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I tried it with two (full!) teaspoons but it was a bit strong so added another banana and that made it delicious.

4 Likes

I swipe them off so it’s around 10 gram. A banana is a great addition. Also almond milk to make it creamy.

1 Like

Can I ask which peanut butter powder you guys would recommend please?

I use peanut hottie (the powdered peanut butter version NOT the hot drink version) - it’s low in salt and sugar. Some of the more expensive brands have a lot of additives. Check the ingredients before you buy

3 Likes

I’ve got the peanut butter powder from My Protein now but I have no experience with other brands yet.

3 Likes

I haven’t actually tried any but have a tub of this on order from Asda:

https://groceries.asda.com/product/home-baking-spreads-desserts/better-body-foods-pb-fit-peanut-butter-powder/910002547162

2 Likes

I use that one @Bee. It’s nice occasionally.

2 Likes

Must try it tomorrow. Perhaps start off with one teaspoonful to 100g vanilla.

I use a couple of heaped teaspoons per 100g Huel.

1 Like

Ok perhaps I’ll add another if it tastes a bit weak.

pD2 @anon52829317 what kind of powder is your guilty pleasure?

1 Like

My guilty pleasure? Uhm… probably Nesquick. It’s what we mix with milk to make a chocolate milk for our children. And it’s loaded with sugar of course :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Whenever I use it in my Huel shake it turns into this soft chocolaty milkshake which takes me back to my childhood.

I open the curtains, the sun starts to shine all of the sudden and I start singing with the birds like I’m in a Walt Disney movie…

Okay, I’m exaggerating a bit :rofl::rofl::rofl: This could all be the sugar rush haha

9 Likes

I’ve got some Sukrin Peanut Flour (from roasted, fat-reduced peanuts) which is very fine and creamy.

2 Likes

Haha you just made my morning :rofl:

1 Like

Ha ha, that almost makes me want to rush out and buy some Nesquik! :smile:

2 Likes

Peanut butter powder in Vanilla is yummy! It has replaced my granola this morning. Only used 1 heaped teaspoon this time but will try two for lunchtime shake :yum:

3 Likes

I bought it at B&F