Pls make Daily A-Z less nutritious so I can drink it more

Genuinely, I love drinking A-Z so much. I’ve had a can almost every single day since they were released last year, so that’s hundreds of cans, and STILL… I look forward to it every time, and it’s still thoroughly enjoyable… every time.

Tastes amazing. Cherry & Raspberry still reigning top, then S̶t̶r̶a̶w̶b̶e̶r̶r̶y̶ Watermelon, then Pineapple & Mango.

Sometimes I sneak in another on the same day, but it’s too packed with vits and mins that it’s easy to overload on noots. Especially when using them as mixers in rum.

So how about a bottle that’s less nutritionally dense, like 1.5l or 2l or something, still packed with electrolytes and health benefits but not overkill? Diluting it with water just ain’t the same. Let’s release a big ol’ bottle of this fizzy liquid gold and we’ll be golden. Choosing between having it in the morning and evening elicits exactly the same intensity as when Spidey was trying to hold onto both sides of the buildings to stop the train in SM2.

Or less nutritious cans, think Daily A-M for the AM, then N-Z later before Zzz, so I can enjoy it twice in 1 day? Joking. But seriously, a 1.5l or 2l bottle… let’s do it.

pls

call me

1 Like

It’s so great to hear that you’re loving our Daily A-Z!

We’ll pass your idea onto the teams at Huel HQ, maybe one day we could bring out a big botte for you :sunglasses:

1 Like

Saucy, but I think it is spelled botty not botte.

2 Likes

Hello Bryony, welcome to the forum :wave:

Before you can botte into action, as part of our initiation procedure round these parts, all new forum members are required to read the below thread in one sitting. Don’t worry it won’t take too long.

:notebook: Daily Journal: Intermittent Fasting (16:8), ED Recovery and Weight Loss - Experiences - Huel

bahoochie? :wink:

1 Like

Another one for the list of Scottish words I’m learning. Cheers pal

1 Like