Positive first step with Huel

I’m working through some setbacks in life and decided it was a good time to also try to improve my physical health. It’s in this context that I was looking for options when I stumbled upon Huel. I was on the fence for a bit, but the launch of the Strawberries & Cream flavour (Black) pushed me over the edge to try. And as soon as it came back in stock, I ordered my first box with two bags: Salted Caramel and Strawberries & Cream.

I had my first S&C glass today (made in a blender, two scoops and water, and some added ice) and it tasted… rather nice! It sort of smelled like Nesquick and yet tasted much more mild, and yet sweeter than I anicipated. I don’t know what I was expecting exactly, but from all I had read and seen online, I imagined it would be unpleasant. I imagined my tummy would not be happy about it either, but that has so far not been the case.

There is no point to this post. I am simply trying to express that I had a positive experience. That I hope I stick with healthier choices as part of a bigger journey of healing and improvement.

5 Likes

Well thanks for letting us know! So pleased you’re loving the S&C, and well done for working on yourself. It’s not always an easy thing to acknowledge (that you need to work on yourself), so it’s great you’ve taken those first steps.

Keep us posted on how it all goes, Huel and otherwise. We would love to hear more about your journey, I’m there’s a few here who have had similar experiences :blush:

1 Like

After some days of Strawberries and Cream, today I braved to open the other bag I had ordered in my first batch, which was Salted Caramel.

I am pleased to report that it was delicious too! :relaxed:

5 Likes

I don’t have any Salted Caramel at my house and I could really have done with some this morning! Enjoy yours!