Post abdominoplasty recovery

Hello everyone.
I had major surgery last Friday so I am currently recovering at home. I’m so pleased I have Huel to provide me with all the vitamins, minerals, nutrients I need. I don’t have the appetite for eating solids much, so drinking my huel gives me the confidence and knowledge i am getting everything I need. It also means I’m not stood in the kitchen and trying to create something, as the discomfort is REAL!
Thanks so much Huel!
Ben

5 Likes

Hey Ben! So sorry to hear you’ve been through major surgery - I really hope your recovery is going well.

I’m delighted to hear Huel has helped make things a little easier on the nutrition front :black_heart: If there’s anything more we can do to support you getting back on your feet, just shout!

1 Like

Well… seeing as you ask! Any chance of the greens coming to Spain please?! Really want to try them, or even the nutrition bars :wink:

de donde vienes zippy ? yo soy belga pero vivo en Caceres ahora. me gustarian las latas (daily a-z), pero no la venden tampoco en espana. Intenté comprar en otros sitios web pero ningunos envian en espana. Que lastima

Hey I’m in Alicante :es:, but I’m English. A very interesting football match is going to take place on Sunday! :es: x :england:

I think Spain will win because they use Huel products :laughing:

Our Complete Nutrition Bars are already available in Spain :blush: Daily Greens is just a UK/US product for the time being, but hey, you never know what might happen down the line! :eyes: