Quick tip on mixing Huel :)

If you use the Huel shaker, then put some water in it first (like 1/5 of the shaker), then fill in about 4 scoops of Huel (or whatever you normally use) and then fill the rest with water while trying to hit the big clumps of powder floating, and fill up to near the grid.
Then when you are finished, put in a little extra water and shake it around gently to get the last bit as well that’s usually stuck at the bottom.

I can’t believe I just made a guide to mix Huel with water :confused:

Anyone else got some shaking/blending tips? :slight_smile:

Yeah, use a blender :laughing:

No, but seriously, if I am using the shaker, here’s what works for me:

1. Put a mixer ball in
  2. Put about 300ml water in
  3. Put 2 scoops in
  4. Wiggle from side to side a bit
  5. Shake for 10 seconds
  6. Put some more water in
  7. Put 1-2 more scoops in
  8. Wiggle from side to side a bit
  9. Shake for 10 seconds

Tips for using a blender:

1. Put water in.
  2. Put Huel in.
  3. Press blender button.
  4. Poor Huel into bottles.

Tips for drinking Huel:

1. Open bottle.
  2. Move top of bottle towards mouth.
  3. Tilt bottle in direction of mouth until Huel starts to transfer from bottle to mouth.
  4. Swallow.

I must be one of the few people who don’t have issues when using the shaker. I would go as far as saying I can’t actually notice the difference between when I have used a blender or when I use the shaker. Nothing special about what I do but I’ll put it down anyway:

1. Fill shaker to 450 ml with water.
  2. Spoon in Huel (90g in my case).
  3. Shake the f!#k out of it for 15 seconds.
  4. Take the lid off and put 2 ice cubes in then put the ice mesh on, lid back on and drink.

I’ve seen some people at work barely shaking it and just sort of moving it about a bit. Maybe mine works so well because when I shake it I give it the beans!

1 Like

Actually my tip for using a blender (bearing in mind mine is a high power Vitamix), is put the liquid in and then switch it on, and then pour in the Huel…rather than adding the Huel before switching it on.

I’ve never actually used the shaker…though may need to do so soon over summer festivals.

Same here, I never get any lumps when using the shaker only.

I use my Nutribullet.

Takes about 4-5 mins every morning to make 2 huels which I have for breakfast and lunch.