Has anyone tried this stuff yet? Kind of intrigued about it and they are making some bold claims:
- The most complete alternative to dairy milk.
- Made from the purest pea protein.
- Developed to match all the nutritional benefits of dairy.
- It has one of the lowest environmental footprints compared to other plant based diary alternatives.
- Water Footprint (60% less than Diary, 35% less than Almond, 20% less than Soy)
- Carbon Footprint (90% Less than Diary, 50% Less than Soy, 35% less than Almond)
Not even sure if its available retail yet as they offer subscription delivery services
I wouldn’t mind trying it but would like some feedback before hand as it would cost me 75 quid to get a 4 pack of each shipped here - which is a bit steep if its rank.