Recommended intake for women

Hi All, please can you explain what the recommended amount of Huel would be for a woman. Is it the full 2000 calories? How do female users find this affects their weight? Also, is it possible to just use to replace one meal a day, for example breakfast to ensure atleast some of all the essentials are being consumed? Thanks in advance

The amount of calories you need vary wildly on your activity levels and your weight goals (if any).

Huel already has heaps of information on nutrition and calorie intake. There is even a link to a calorie calculator. See here:

Personally, my weight has not shifted at all since I began drinking Huel. If anything I have gained some weight from increased muscle. Why? I am consuming the amount of calories required for maintaining my weight.

You can use Huel literally however you want. Replace one meal, replace all, meal on the go etc. Huel is super versatile.

2 Likes

Fab, got it, thanks!

I have been using Huel for a few days. I use it once or twice a day some times breakfast, some times lunch and have a couple of snacks and maybe a proper meal too. I have found it keeps me fuller longer so my meal isn’t as big as it used to be. I can have a Huel at 10 am, and still feel full till gone 2pm.

As for my weight. I lost 10lb in 5 days after starting Huel on 1 a day…it may have nothing to do with it, it may have something to do with it. I don’t know really.

For my Huel Meals I use 150ml whole milk, 150ml water, 1 scoop vanilla and 1 school unflavored/Unsweetened, blend with ice then add in a few bits of things like seeds and nuts, or dried mango or soy sauce and curry powder and chilli sauce to give it a bit more flavour and to give me something to chew. That is all my personal preference as the first few times i tried Huel i found the liquid nature of it made me feel iffy and I just like chewing.