Record for the most Huel consumed in a day

Really? An old staff member and never 100%? Cant believe it.

I did it for 4 days in a row, before an important presentation to the jury of an spanish ministery.

I had no time with my work, my daily tasks, and to work on the project and its presentation.

Quit stressing, but was funny after the second day I didnt think about food, just fuel. Was interesting but also scary.

1 Like

Half a box of granola, 16 scoops split accross 4 servings and an RTD.

1 Like

Haha, when weā€™re at work we donā€™t have our own Huel supplies! The kitchen is filled with all of it and all the flavour boosts! However my car is currently filled with Huel.

Sorry to disappoint you :laughing: I love cooking, so dinner time I like to make a mess and cook up a storm!

6 Likes

I think youā€™ll find petrol works better. :wink:

3 Likes

5 salted caramel barsā€¦ too addictive :joy:

1 Like

Really? Is it a new sort of Hybrid?

2 Likes

good, glad Iā€™m not the only one regularly scouring the careers page :thinking:

2 Likes

Ha Iā€™ve kept a casual eye on it for ages.

Yeah, that were me:

It felt like a lot!

But it was only 2800kcal and I did feel hungry after that.

1 Like

How can you feel hungry after that! Thatā€™s double my daily intakeā€¦

I find Huel a lot less filling than regular food.

Plus on a regular day without exercise I probably eat around 3500kcal of solid food.

1 Like

Damn man thatā€™s some big walk right there, next time you do that Iā€™ll give you my FitBit to wear

Lol. There are always crazier people :slight_smile: ā€“ Iā€™m not a member but thereā€™s a Long Distance Walking Association group they do daytrips of 100-150kms. Not sure I could do a lot more than 80 tbhā€¦but yeah keeping hydrated and fed is challenging on long walks even when in town. The 75km was Canning Town to Kew and back via the Thames.

1 Like

They must be able to catch sooooo many pokemon :see_no_evil::joy:

1 Like

If someone wants to donate to see me break a record Im willing to attemp! :smile: Most Huel bars consumed in a row or most RTD consumed in a row. If you want me to do it I Will film myself, haha! Hit me Up with a personal message of you want to donate for the sake of most Huel consumed in a row record history! :slight_smile: . I think I could do atleast 20 Huel bars in a sitting if not more?