Refusal to accept 3 emoji's as a legitimate sentence

I have been using Huel for over 2 years now but I have just discovered a problem in which this forum does not accept 3 emoji’s as a legitimate sentence. I think you should change the shaker and formula to resolve this problem and refund me all of the money I have paid to date.

7 Likes

The madman actually did it!

Ahem, sorry to break character.

1 Like

Let that be a lesson to you when challenging people on the interwebs

Clearly, you’re an old hand at this sort of thing. I bow to your daring and dash, fellow Huel-er.

1 Like

You should probably ask @Tim_Huel to look into this for you. I’m sure he’ll be more than happy to oblige.

Oh no, you’ve sent out the bat signal!

I bet we all get in trouble now…

2 Likes

It’s important we get our stories straight : after weeks of going 100% huel we all ended up binging on sugary foods tonight and it sent us completely mad

4 Likes

“I agree with you,” said dolerocket, through mouthfuls of ginger cake, washing it down with a glass of fizzy pop.

(I find that third person makes everything sound more credible)

2 Likes

Speak for yourself. I’ve always been completely mad, and proud of it!

2 Likes

True dat. 123

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :smile: :wink:.

You lie.

2 Likes

I think he meant as a whole comment

But technically, that’s not what he said :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Are you lot all guinea pigs for a new kind of Giddy Huel they’re trialling??? Please can someone post me some asap :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

It’s called “rocket huel”

1 Like

rocket

You called?

:scream: :lying_face: :smile:.

That’s what the coffee huel should’ve been called, well, along with being more caffeinated and with l-thanine.

Have you tried rocket fuel coffee? Interesting but not the best beans used so didn’t live up to its potential

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Had to check that it worked without the full stop at the end

This thread is a lie!

3 Likes