RTD Vanilla..Horrible experience

I think I like the taste of every single natural food except milk!
Can’t think of anything else I don’t like.
Processed stuff or artificial stuff, I dislike pretty much all of it.
Im sat here trying to think of any other natural food that I don’t like… :face_with_monocle:

Fortunately the Berry RTD went down better

1 Like

To be fair I do like both RTD flavours but for me Vanilla is my favourite. I am looking forward to the Chocolate RTD if we get it, I keep checking the Huel site :sob:i

I have always liked Milk used to drink loads of the stuff ( straight out the bottles ) successfully converted from full fat to semi skimmed but never liked skimmed. In the 90’s I also blended it with my Strawberry Protein and weight gainer powders. I still like Milk but don’t have much these days rarely buy it seen I mix Huel with water. I like corn flakes now and again but its gone stale in my cupboard as I rarely have it now lol

I have 10 vanilla RTD if you wanted to buy them from me at a reduced cost !
I’m putting them on Marketplace I think.

Re coup some of the huge amount I paid

No thanks but where are you? as someone here near you might buy them from you and pick them up

Near Heathrow Airport and Hampton Court

If you don’t find anyone local I’ll buy them from you. But do look locally first as it would be a pain for me to go all the way to Hampton Court from Clapham

Ok Ryan. I’ll see if I can sell locally first

Try water it down, I recieved mine today. I struggled to get more than 2/3 mouthfuls before washing it down so I could breathe again.

Thought downing the bottle may help, came to the same conclusion. Decided to water it down, just by eye and seemed to work so much better! Taste was a little better, but I could actually drink it without feeling like i was going to chock on the thickness of it

1 Like

Glad I’m a way I wasn’t the only one