Sampling other flavours

I’ve seen all the threads about asking for sample packs , and understand the logic of not providing them (as in, Huel’s really something you need to try over a period time etc.). And I think it’s great that you can get a sample set of the flavour boost, but I’m not really too bothered about the flavour boosts - I’ve only ever had the new vanilla and really enjoy it. However I’d love to try some of the other flavours, but am reluctant to spend 20 quid on something that I may not like (especially after reading some of the comments about the berry flavour…!) Is there any way for existing Huel users to get samples of the main flavours without shelling out for a whole bag?

Not currently. Not through Huel.
Maybe if you know someone else who wants to try it you could order with them and share it.
Or if you don’t mind broadcasting what part of the country you are in, you might find another Hueller locally who is happy to let you have a sample.
I’ve taken the risk and tried the other flavours. There was only one that was so bad I couldn’t drink it, and ended up having to give it away.

What sample flavours do you like?
Mint-choc premix seems a safe bet if you like that. Or the coffee if you like coffee in your vanilla.

1 Like