Secret Huel products in development!?

Realistically Huel would need their own dedicated vending machine. Most brands refuse to be stocked next to brands of competing companies (hence why you will never see a vending machine selling both Cadbury’s and Mars Nestle)

Perhaps Huel can partner with Durex

1 Like

I read that as Dulux!
That shows how long it’s been :woman_facepalming:t3:
I decorate fairly regularly. I’ve not seen a durex in over ten years :laughing:

Regardless… I can’t think why either pairing would make any sense?!
(Although Phil’s design does suddenly give the bottle a phallic shape somehow. Is it my eyes? Seriously, that bottle looks weirdly distorted).

are we all forgetting the fact Tim said they’re would be a savoury huel in 2020?That’s the next big product launch.
Beef flavoured RTD. The next big rival to bovril

It s just a camera setting that’s close and wide to the product in the 3D app - as if you were holding it close to your face so you start getting barrel distortion like you would with a regular camera

1 Like

5 Likes

I read they are going to let the most active hueligans on the forum beta test the next sku.

presumably after signing NDA’s this time around :angel:

1 Like

10 Likes

@Phil_C those graphics are really well constructed.

Thanks Dez

The white on yellow doesn’t work at all. Come on Phil, you know this :wink:

3 Likes

@Tim_Huel says a lot of things.

5 Likes

Yeah it wasn’t supposed to be yellow more that weird bluey beige color they use for vanilla - it came out different in the rendering and - basically - I couldn’t be bothered to tweak it :innocent:

@Coup New day + more coffee = more motivation #completist

6 Likes

@Phil_C maybe you should copyright your designs in case Huel use them lol if they like one you could earn some money off them.

hmmm - I might have a spot of bother trying to copyright someone else’s IP :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Who was the vending company? And is this your own gym? Or just the gym you use?

We’re interested in this for sure, it’s got a myriad of complexities though. However, if the gym that is buying the vending machine makes requests for products, like Huel, then it makes it much easier for us to start a conversation with them.

@Phil_C love the designs, your red one is probably a little colourful for us. Love the idea on Huel Black RTD.

1 Like

Yeah that was literally a hypothetical suggestion for future markets where white is not a popular colour for whatever superstitious reason - like death :laughing:

I can see David Lloyd leisure centres being a good place to get RTD in. They already sell a couple of different protein shakes in their restaurant chiller (pHd and another I can’t recall right now).
I’m fairly sure the one local to me would be happy to stock it - it’s the kind of thing they sell, and the price of the RTD would seem very average amongst the prices of the rest of their stuff.

If Huel Black RTD is going to be a thing then this would be popular in gym environments.

I wonder if the product development team would consider looking into a Huel Sport Edition - high protein high carb low fat - for recovery after workouts…