Shipping cost discrepancy when delivering overseas

Hi @Charlotte_Huel I’ve just noticed on an order I placed this week for some bars and RTD’s – that there is an anomaly in the costs for shipping. I placed them as one order so the total weight came to 16.5kg which pushed it into the 15-30kg delivery band which is £105.00 for Zone B.

I didn’t think anything of it at the time but realised after getting the FedEx shipping notifications that because it exceeds the largest capacity shipping box you have (13kg seems to be the limit before the box becomes susceptible to bursting) it’s coming in two packages of 4.4 and 12.1kg.

If I’d have placed them as two separate orders then the combined shipping cost would have been £89.00 for Zone B instead.

Is there a way to modify the store checkout so that it calculates the cost based on multiple packages? Another issue of this being that payable duty also incorporates the shipping costs so will end up increasing.

1 Like

Hi Phil,

I hope you’re doing well!

Thanks for getting in touch about this, completely understand how frustrating this is.

Completely get what you’re saying here, there isn’t currently a way to do this via checkout, however this is a great suggestion!

Could you please send over an email to team@huel.com or get in touch on our social channels and we’ll see if there is a way to look into this for you.

1 Like

thanks - will do