So very new

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hi everyone :blush:

I have ordered my first Huels - New Vanilla and mint choc chip with the flavour boosts samples :milk_glass:

I am trying to create a solid meal routine as my shifts at work are all over the place!!! I eat junk to prop myself up as I eat at crazy times through the day (depending when lunch is scheduled for me)
So hoping I can nail down breakfast and lunch first, then look to regularly snack healthy and cook epic dinner.
Next goal is to have a veggie day every week. I seriously love meat and fish, but want to see what the effects of veggie foods have in me (if any)
Wish me luck Huelers :fist:

4 Likes

inb4ChristinaT

6 Likes

Welcome and Good Luck!
Look forwards to hearing how your first Huel meal goes.
Have a good read of the forum for plenty tips on how to make it most enjoyable :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so much for the tip :star_struck:
kind of excited to try this :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think Huel is on the whole a liquid meal routine unless you eat mainly bars.

9 Likes

You’re continually pretty quick off the mark, I’m becoming envious of this superpower.

5 Likes

Believe me the charm quickly wears off

7 Likes

I’m hoping to only replace 1 meal per day. I think I would get pretty sick of it if I had any more. I am also hoping the enthusiasm lasts a wee bit :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve been replacing 1 or 2 meals a day for over 2 and a half years…and I still enjoy it.

3 Likes

That’s reassuring :slight_smile: read so far that should keep it in the fridge overnight and it might get lumpy if I don’t use a blender. Some of the recipes I have seen look good though :apple::strawberry::banana::peach:

2 Likes

Keeping in fridge overnight is definitely a good thing to do. I don’t use a blender very often. It can make it more smooth, but generally the shaker is fine. I don’t even shake it very much. Put some liquid in first though and use the grid.

2 Likes

To be honest, I find a blender unnecessary. I tried using one at the start but didn’t find it any better than using the shaker (with grid) and giving it a good shake.

2 Likes

Awesome! I will try that :smiley: :+1:
I will just go at it unless I’m blending in fruit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, that will need a blender. Day to day though should be ok to shake it.

1 Like

wicked thanks so much :grin: I got this :muscle:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: I’m getting my delivery tomorrow. That’s really quick :slight_smile: well chuffed

4 Likes

I received my ‘care package’ today :slight_smile: that was so super quick!!! going to make a wee one up to try - going to try the choco-milk with some choc soya milk in it :sweat_smile:
I’m other news, I just tried oat milk for the first time ever. WHERE HAS IT BEEN ALL MY LIFE???:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Oat milk is AMAZING! I love oat milk in my coffee its so good!! :ok_hand:

Im receiving my huel mint chocolate chip soon and im so excited to try it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m just having my first ever the now and it is LUSH!!! really impressed :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

How many calories per 100 ml are there in oat milk? I mostly use almond milk because it’s something like only 13 cal per 100 ml.

1 Like